This is a Community Announcement from Tompkins Cortland Community College. It was not written by The Ithaca Voice. To submit community announcements, please send them to Matt Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tompkins Cortland Community College is sponsoring a Community Job and Internship Fair for regional students and community members. Meet with recruiters and other reps from local organizations and learn about part-/full-time jobs, seasonal employment opportunities, and internship opportunities. Connect with employers, grow your network, and apply for open positions.
This event is scheduled for October 20, from 2:00 – 6:00 p.m. This event is free and pre-registration is not required.
Come prepared in business casual attire, with printed copies of your resume. Visit your local Workforce NY Career Center for assistance with your resume and help with your search.
Contact Dara Riegel at email@example.com, Assistant Director of Employer Relations, Tompkins Cortland Community College, with questions.
Attending organizations include:
• Cayuga Centers
• Rapid Response Monitoring Services
• Town of Ulysses
• Rural Health Network of South Central New York
• Transonic Systems, Inc.
• Coddington Road Community Center
• Cornell University
• CAPCO (Cortland County Community Action Program, Inc.)
• Tioga Hardwoods, Inc.
• Finger Lakes Residential Center
• CFE, Inc. / Evans Roofing Company
• Brewery Ardennes
• Chemung Canal Trust Company
• Tully Hill Treatment & Recovery
• Tompkins Community Action
• Ithaca Marriott Downtown on the Commons
• Sciarabba Walker & Co., LLP
• Cornell University Facilities and Campus Services
• CFCU Community Credit Union
• Lakeview Health Services
• The Guthrie Clinic
• The Racker Center
• NYS Office for People with Developmental Disabilities
• Cayuga Medical Associates
• Challenge Workforce Solutions
• Paleontological Research Institution