This is a community announcement from Tompkins Community Bank. It was not written by The Ithaca Voice. To submit community announcements, please send them to Matt Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To show appreciation for the communities in which it operates, Tompkins Community Bank has announced it will host five Food Truck Fridays, where the bank’s Dryden, Auburn, Triphammer, Ithaca Headquarters, and Trumansburg branches will invite their neighbors to enjoy free meals from local food trucks, courtesy of Tompkins.
“Community is at the heart of what we do,” shared Tompkins’ Central New York President Greg Hartz. “We are thrilled to share fun lunchtime fare with our neighbors and excited to have the opportunity to talk and connect with them over complimentary food truck treats.”
Olivia Pastella, Field Marketing Specialist, said “Last year, Tompkins provided more than 800 complimentary lunches to members of our community during Food Truck Fridays.” Pastella added, “We’re really excited to host these events again this year as a way to showcase our appreciation as well as support several local businesses.”
Tompkins’ Food Truck Fridays will run from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. per the schedule below:
- July 15 – Dryden – Featuring Fittnell Farms | 139 North St Extension (Rt 13), Dryden, NY
- August 12 – Auburn – Featuring Downtown Deli | 86 North St., Auburn, NY
- September 9 – Triphammer – Featuring Fittnell Farms | 2251 N. Triphammer Road, Ithaca, NY
- September 23- Ithaca – Featuring Lou’s Hot Dog Cart | Ithaca Commons (in front of City Centre), Ithaca, NY
- October 7 – Trumansburg – Featuring Stonebend Farm Pizza | 2 W. Main Street (Rt 96), Trumansburg, NY