TOMPKINS COUNTY, N.Y.—The Tompkins County Health Department has announced two new vaccination clinics coming to Ithaca in the next week.
The first clinic is being held in West Hill at the Cayuga View Apartment complex, with the second held at the Tompkins County Public Library. More details are available below. The health department also reiterated its urge that all medically-able people who are 12 years of age and older receive the vaccination.
West Hill: Cayuga View Apartments (Conifer)
- Where: Cayuga View Apartments, 201 Cypress Ct., Ithaca
- When: Tuesday, July 20
Time: 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Who: Everyone ages 12+
- Vaccine: Pfizer BioNTech, First Dose
- Walk-ins Welcome, Appointments Available: https://tompkinscountyny.gov/health/covid19popup#cayugaviewapts-july20
Downtown Ithaca: Tompkins County Public Library
- Where: Tompkins County Public Library, 101 E. Green St.
- When: Friday, July 23
Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Who: Everyone ages 18+
- Vaccine: Johnson & Johnson (J&J)
- Walk-ins Welcome, Appointments Available: https://tompkinscountyny.gov/health/covid19popup#tcpl-july23