ITHACA, N.Y. –– The Tompkins County Health Department announced Monday afternoon that two individuals positive for COVID-19 were in public spaces while infectious last week –– one individual who tested positive for COVID-19 was a patron at Planet Fitness several days last week and another rode on TCAT bus Route 15 on Saturday.
The individual at Planet Fitness, located at 2309 N Triphammer Rd, Ithaca was there during the following times:
- Wednesday, February 24: 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 25: 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, February 26: 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The individual on the TCAT traveled on the Route 15 bus on Saturday, February 27 at the following times:
- Outbound: Boarded 10:21 a.m. at Seneca St. Station and disembarked 10:41 a.m. at Walmart.
- Inbound: Boarded 12:41 p.m. at Walmart and disembarked 1:01 p.m. at Green St. Station.
The individuals who tested positive are now in isolation. If you rode TCAT route 15 or were at Planet Fitness during the dates and times listed above, follow the guidance listed on TCHD’s Public Exposure page.
A full list of public exposure notices can be found in this table here.