TOMPKINS COUNTY, N.Y.—The Tompkins County Health Department has announced that there were two potential COVID-19 public exposures during the last week, occurring at Ciao Restaurant in Ithaca and on two TCAT routes.
The two people who tested positive, a worker at Ciao and a passenger on TCAT, tested positive after the potential exposures, but were in the presence of others during their infectious period. The two people who tested positive have been placed in isolation.
The exposures took place at the following times and locations:
Ciao, 2 Hickory Hollow Ln, Ithaca
- Saturday, February 6, 3:30pm – 8:00pm
- Monday, February 8, 3:00pm – 9:00pm
- Tuesday, February 9, 3:00pm – 9:00pm
- Wednesday, February 10, 3:00pm – 9:00pm
TCAT, Routes 14S and 14
- Tuesday, February 9, route 14S outbound 12:19 p.m. at West Hill Village, disembarked 1 p.m. at Walmart. 3:00pm – 9:00pm
- Thursday, February 11, route 14 outbound 8:14 a.m. at West Village and disembarked 8:27 a.m. at Cayuga Medical Center. Returning, boarded route 14 inbound 12:25 p.m. at Cayuga Medical Center and disembarked 12:43 p.m. at Elm @ West Village.
Those who believe they may have been in contact with the people who tested positive should follow the health department’s COVID-19 exposure page.