TOMPKINS COUNTY, N.Y.—The Tompkins County Health Department announced that three more TCAT bus routes were the sites of potential public COVID-19 exposures over the last week. The person who tested positive is in isolation.
The impacted routes were as follows:
- Wednesday, January 13:
- Route 43 inbound: Rider boarded 11:43 a.m. in Varna and disembarked 12:00 p.m. at the Commons.
- Thursday, January 14:
- Route 43 inbound: Rider boarded 7:34 a.m. in Varna and disembarked 7:52 a.m. at the Commons.
- Route 53 outbound: Rider boarded around 5:30 p.m. in the Commons and disembarked 5:52 p.m. in Varna.
- Friday, January 15:
- Route 43 inbound: Rider boarded 7:33 a.m. at Varna and disembarked 7:52 a.m. at the Commons.
- Monday, January 18:
- Route 40 inbound: Rider boarded 7:06 a.m. at Varna and disembarked 7:24 a.m. at the Commons.
If you were on the TCAT bus on those routes, please adhere to the guidance listed on the health department’s public exposure page.