ITHACA, N.Y.—The Tompkins County Health Department has announced that Ulta Beauty at 40 Catherwood Road in Ithaca had a worker test positive after working a shift earlier this week.
The potential public health exposure took place on Monday, Jan. 4, 9:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Anyone who was in the store at that time is encouraged to get tested.
The individual who tested positive is in isolation.
For anyone present during the timeframe for potential exposure, recommended actions are listed below:
- Get tested at one of the Cayuga Health Sampling Site. Click here for hours and registration info.
- Drive-through at the Shops at Ithaca Mall
- Walk-up at 412 N. Tioga St., Downtown Ithaca
- Enter precautionary quarantine.
- If the test is negative, continue to monitor for symptoms a full 14 days from your most recent exposure date.
- If you become symptomatic, get tested again.