ITHACA, N.Y. –– Tompkins County Area Transit (TCAT) announced Friday that it will not be operating bus service on Thanksgiving Day and will also be closing its administrative offices to give all employees the day off.
As a reminder Thanksgiving is Thursday, Nov. 26. Services will then resume on Friday, Nov. 27 with a modified schedule found below.
Routes not operating: 10, 84, 90, 92 and 93
Routes operating as normal:13S, 14S, 15, 20, 21, 31, 36, 37, 40, 41, 43, 52, 53, 65 & 67.
Adjusted routes are as follows:
- 11: No 9:08 p.m. and 10:08 p.m. trips from Green St. Station.
- 13: No 6:40 a.m. trip from Lake @ Ithaca High School.
- 14: No 6:05 a.m. trip from Green St. Station.
- 17: Certain trips will be eliminated. Check Google Maps day-of to ensure that a trip is running.
- 30: No 6 a.m. trip from Green St. Station.
- 32: No 10:05 p.m. (last trip) from Green St Station.
- 51: No 6:32 a.m. trip starting from Green St. Station.
- 81: Will run every 40 minutes, starting with first outbound trip departing A Lot at 10 a.m. and last outbound trip departing A-Lot at 6 p.m.
- 82: Will run every 30 minutes starting with first trip departing East Hill Plaza at 10 a.m. and last trip departing East Hill Plaza at 6 p.m.