SLATERVILLE, N.Y. – Multiple fire departments responded to a Slaterville home Wednesday morning after a fire was reported, a Tompkins County 911 dispatcher said.
[do_widget id= text-55 ]
Crews were called at 10:33 a.m. to the 3100 block of Slaterville Road and stayed until around 11:30 a.m.
Fire departments from Slaterville, Varna, Brooktondale and Speedsville were called to the scene, along with Bangs Ambulance.
The dispatcher said no injuries were reported.
Initial reports indicate that the incident might have been caused by a malfunctioning boiler.
This is a developing story. Check back later for more details.
Featured image courtesy of Flickr.
[do_widget id= text-61 ]