The following is a republished press release from a community organization or member and NOT written by the Ithaca Voice … to submit community announcements to The Voice, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[do_widget id= text-55 ]
ITHACA, NY —Tompkins County Public Library invites adult readers to share the warmth of community and the bond of reading this winter by participating in the “Let it Snow” Adult Winter Reading Program.
“Let it Snow” runs from January 4 through February 15 and is free and open to adults interested in any reading genre.
Registered participants who post a book review at http://ny.evanced.info/tcpl/
Programs currently being planned are:
· Coloring for Grownups, January 21 from 6 to 7:30 p.m. in the BorgWarner Community Room-West
· Shadow Portraits/Shadow Films: Somewhere Between Darkness and Light, January 27 from 5 to 8:30 p.m. in the BorgWarner Community Room
· Valentine Crafternoon, January 30, from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. in the BorgWarner Community Room
· Downton Abbey Tea and Gossip, February 6 from 2 to 3:30 p.m. in the BorgWarner Community Room-West
· “Gosford Park” film screening, February 10 at 6 p.m. in the BorgWarner Community Room-East
All programs are free and open to the public.
[do_widget id= text-61 ]